Conditions We Retreat
IV Treatment for Athletes
Mobile IV Therapy for Athletes & Sports Recovery in Tulsa & Oklahoma City
IV therapy helps with post-injury recovery, fatigue, stress, and many other symptoms athletes tend to suffer from both mentally and physically. IV therapy for athletes can help to hydrate the body as well as provide vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that are not being absorbed through regular means.
Get the advantage!
IV therapy can help athletes recover from strenuous activity, joint discomfort, and muscular aches and strains, as well as improve fitness and athletic performance dramatically.
Book IV Therapy for Athletes
If you’re looking to get started with IV therapy for athletes for yourself, your team, or a friend or loved one, we make it easy.
Hydrate You IV offers IV therapy for athletes in both individual and bulk IV bag options. We offer a variety of IV therapies, so whether you need hydration support or want to enjoy the benefits of our other IV therapies like a Myers Cocktail or NAD treatment, we have got you covered.
All of our IV therapy allows for you to add-in any of the following:
(some restrictions may apply)
Vitamin B Complex: Converts carbohydrates into energy. It breaks down fats and proteins, while maintaining muscle tone and nervous system function. It builds healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): Essential for cellular energy production and nerve conductivity. Combats depression, irritability, nausea, muscle weakness, constipation, and peripheral neuropathy.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): Assists cellular energy production and respiration. May help relieve headaches, migraines, and rosacea.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): Needed to release energy from carbohydrates, fats and proteins. May help with muscle fatigue, indigestion, depression, insomnia, headaches, and skin issues.
- Vitamin BS (Pantothenic Acid): Soothes and supports adrenal glands and wound healing. May help relieve rheumatoid arthritis and lower cholesterol.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): Known as the anti-stress vitamin. Anti-inflammatory. Aids in metabolism and stabilizing blood sugar. May help with ADHD, weight loss, atherosclerosis, and kidney stone prevention. Balances your mood and promotes healthy skin.
Vitamin B12: Vital to brain health and energy. Essential for building new blood cells, DNA and
nerve insulation. Deficiencies lead to brain fog, fatigue, and rapid aging. May help with weight loss, chronic fatigue, MS, nerve damage, brain disorders, shingles, and headaches.
Most adults are chronically low in B12 because common medications (aspirin, antacids, PPls, antibiotics, metformin) interfere with its absorption in the stomach.
Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant and a fantastic immune booster. Fights off illnesses and neutralizes pollution and toxic chemicals. It may even help fight cancer. Early trials at the University of Iowa show IV vitamin C may damage and kill some types of cancer cells.
Glutathione: Known as the master antioxidant. Rapidly depleted by stress and toxins; most adults are deficient. Helps cells create energy. Anti-inflammatory and anti-aging. Helps detoxify pollution, radiation, drugs, molds, chemicals, and heavy metals. Reduces cellular damage from things like diabetes and alcohol. May reduce symptoms of Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, autism, respiratory disease, and psoriasis.
Magnesium: Crucial in preventing high blood pressure, building strong bones, and maintaining a steady heart rhythm. It is very relaxing and can help with stress, anxiety, insomnia, and constipation. Reduces inflammation.
Zinc: Increases immunity and helps fight colds and cancer. Natural diarrhea remedy. Essential for hormone production and proper digestion. Regulates blood sugar and fights aging. Increases fertility and muscle growth.
Benadryl: A medication that reduces swelling and rash. Helps with allergies, acne symptoms, and insomnia. Anti-Inflammatory.
Zofran: Medication to reduce nausea. Used for vomiting, migraines, hangovers and food poisoning.
Toradol: Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug used to treat moderately severe pain and inflammation. Non-narcotic, not addictive.