Conditions We Retreat
Flu and Cold IV Therapy
A runny nose? Sore throat? Cough? Fatigue? Fever?
IV therapy has been clinically proven to reduce flu-related ailments quickly. Most IV therapies include a mix of vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes that are essential for good health.
Get Better Faster
IV treatment is a great way to get hydrated quickly and replenish all the nutrients you need to fight off the flu virus.
IV therapy can help you recover from cold & flu symptoms even faster, as well as improve hydration and performance during recovery.
Book IV Therapy for Cold & Flu
If you’re looking to get started with IV therapy for yourself, or a friend or loved one, we make it easy.
Think of it as giving your body the tools to replenish its natural tool kit to help it combat a cold or flu with the immune system. Most IV therapies include a mix of vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes that are essential for good health. The hydration alone will help reduce many of your flu symptoms including fatigue, nausea, vomiting, and fever.
All of our IV therapy allows for you to add-in any of the following:
(some restrictions may apply)
Vitamin B Complex: Converts carbohydrates into energy. It breaks down fats and proteins, while maintaining muscle tone and nervous system function. It builds healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): Essential for cellular energy production and nerve conductivity. Combats depression, irritability, nausea, muscle weakness, constipation, and peripheral neuropathy.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): Assists cellular energy production and respiration. May help relieve headaches, migraines, and rosacea.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): Needed to release energy from carbohydrates, fats and proteins. May help with muscle fatigue, indigestion, depression, insomnia, headaches, and skin issues.
- Vitamin BS (Pantothenic Acid): Soothes and supports adrenal glands and wound healing. May help relieve rheumatoid arthritis and lower cholesterol.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): Known as the anti-stress vitamin. Anti-inflammatory. Aids in metabolism and stabilizing blood sugar. May help with ADHD, weight loss, atherosclerosis, and kidney stone prevention. Balances your mood and promotes healthy skin.
Vitamin B12: Vital to brain health and energy. Essential for building new blood cells, DNA and
nerve insulation. Deficiencies lead to brain fog, fatigue, and rapid aging. May help with weight loss, chronic fatigue, MS, nerve damage, brain disorders, shingles, and headaches.
Most adults are chronically low in B12 because common medications (aspirin, antacids, PPls, antibiotics, metformin) interfere with its absorption in the stomach.
Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant and a fantastic immune booster. Fights off illnesses and neutralizes pollution and toxic chemicals. It may even help fight cancer. Early trials at the University of Iowa show IV vitamin C may damage and kill some types of cancer cells.
Glutathione: Known as the master antioxidant. Rapidly depleted by stress and toxins; most adults are deficient. Helps cells create energy. Anti-inflammatory and anti-aging. Helps detoxify pollution, radiation, drugs, molds, chemicals, and heavy metals. Reduces cellular damage from things like diabetes and alcohol. May reduce symptoms of Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, autism, respiratory disease, and psoriasis.
Magnesium: Crucial in preventing high blood pressure, building strong bones, and maintaining a steady heart rhythm. It is very relaxing and can help with stress, anxiety, insomnia, and constipation. Reduces inflammation.
Zinc: Increases immunity and helps fight colds and cancer. Natural diarrhea remedy. Essential for hormone production and proper digestion. Regulates blood sugar and fights aging. Increases fertility and muscle growth.
Benadryl: A medication that reduces swelling and rash. Helps with allergies, acne symptoms, and insomnia. Anti-Inflammatory.
Zofran: Medication to reduce nausea. Used for vomiting, migraines, hangovers and food poisoning.
Toradol: Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug used to treat moderately severe pain and inflammation. Non-narcotic, not addictive.