Vitamin B Complex Hydration
When you don't feel your best or want more energy, Vitamin B complex IV drips can help. Our team can come to you from our locations in Oklahoma City and Tulsa. Our cost-effective bronze package costs only $110, and our services take just a few minutes. See how vitamin B complex can help you.
Benefits of Vitamin B Complex
Vitamin B complex has been tied to many benefits that can help you feel your best. A vitamin B deficiency can lead to feeling run down. You may no longer have the energy to tackle your everyday schedule. Getting through the day requires so much concentration, and you get exhausted by the end of the day. Vitamin B is integral to producing healthy red blood cells, and a deficiency may mean less production, resulting in fatigue.
A vitamin B complex can address your symptoms and give you renewed energy. It can also reduce the symptoms of other conditions, such as decreasing the frequency of migraines and destroying the free radicals that can lead to heart disease. You may also notice healthier digestion, better focus and clearer brain function when you get our vitamin B complex IV. You can feel confident that many people have received this IV drip and felt better fast.
What’s in Vitamin B Complex?
Vitamin B complex consists of six B vitamins as well as the saline solution base of the IV drip. Each vitamin provides a unique contribution to the mix:
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine): Offers immune protection and can also reduce stress levels.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin): Provides antioxidants that attack free radicals and decrease premature aging. Also critical to red blood cell production.
- Vitamin B3 (niacin): Encourages the production of good cholesterol (HDL) and helps reduce acne.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid): Produces testosterone and helps the body turn carbs into energy.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine): Reduces amino acid levels and boosts your mood by making hormones.
- Vitamin B12 (cobalamin): Produces red blood cells that spread oxygen throughout the body.
Our vitamin B complex IV drip is carefully formulated to include the many benefits of these B vitamins as well as combat deficiencies. You can develop cramping, anemia and nerve problems when your vitamin B levels fall too low.
Vitamin B Complex Side Effects
The people who receive our IVs generally report feeling better quickly. With any IV, you will encounter potential side effects, though they usually go away within a couple of hours. Possible side effects may include dry mouth, getting blurry vision and experiencing digestive issues. However, we see this with very few people who receive our IVs.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Ready to see the fantastic benefits of vitamin B complex? Get in touch to book your appointment today. You can call or text us at (918) 520-1238 to schedule an appointment.