What is a Myers Cocktail?
Pioneered by the late Dr. John Myers, M.D., the Myers' Cocktail is a formula of intravenous vitamins and minerals used to help alleviate a surprisingly large amount of symptoms. The Myers' Cocktail IV achieves high concentrations of nutrients not otherwise obtainable with oral administration.
The well-known nutrient cocktail is injected into the body via IV therapy and can be customized to help treat a wide variety of uncomfortable symptoms. Whether you are hungover, sick or battling a medical illness, you want immediate relief for your symptoms. In Tulsa, Oklahoma, the Myers' Cocktail IV is a popular choice for those in search of fast relief.
The best part? Mobile IV therapy is brought to you — whether you're at home, staying in a hotel, feeling down at the office or need immediate rehydration after a sporting event. When you choose Hydrate You IV as your mobile IV therapy provider, you'll enjoy impeccable service and fast, in-home relief.
What Are the Benefits of a Myers' Cocktail?
A Myers' Cocktail has many benefits and is used to help the body recover from a wide range of medical conditions and illnesses. These include:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Seasonal allergies
- Chronic sinusitis
- Upper respiratory infections
- Acute muscle spasms
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
For patients who have difficulty digesting food or receiving nutrients from oral vitamins like pills, the Myers' Cocktail IV is an ideal solution. For others experiencing any range of medical conditions, a Myers' Cocktail infusion can offer safe, fast and effective relief.
Even if you aren't experiencing any of these conditions, there are many advantages to choosing Myers' Cocktail IV therapy. This IV treatment can help:
- Hydrate your body
- Reduce stress
- Improve your mood
- Boost your energy
What Symptoms Does Myers' Cocktail IV Therapy Help Treat?
The Myers' Cocktail can help lessen the severity of various symptoms. Whether you're sick or seeking IV treatment to prevent getting sick, mobile Myers' Cocktail IV therapy can help alleviate symptoms associated with:
- Asthma or allergies: The Myers' Cocktail can help reduce symptoms associated with asthma, such as wheezing or difficulty breathing.
- Dehydration: Symptoms of severe dehydration include fainting, inability to urinate, very dry skin, sunken eyes, confusion, sleepiness, dizziness, rapid breathing and more — symptoms that should be treated immediately. The Myers' Cocktail IV replenishes the body's fluids and will help you feel better in no time.
- Fatigue: The Myers' Cocktail IV is effective in helping fight off fatigue, including chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Colds and the flu: Our Myers' Cocktail contains a blend of hydrating fluids and antioxidants that can help reduce the severity of your cold or flu symptoms.
- Major and minor hangovers: Myers' Cocktail IV therapy for hangovers is a safe, effective way to rehydrate your body and enjoy fast in-home relief. Hangover IVs from Hydrate You IV deliver the electrolytes and vitamins your body needs after a night of heavy drinking.
Mobile Myers' Cocktail IV Therapy for Athletic Recovery
In-home Myers' Cocktail IV therapy is instrumental in replenishing the body of lost fluids and electrolytes. As a result, many athletes turn to this drip treatment to help their muscles recover from strenuous physical activity.
Our IV therapy for athletes includes a mix of magnesium, B vitamins and zinc to promote cellular and mitochondrial energy production, as well as powerful antioxidants like vitamin C and glutathione to strengthen and repair muscles, reduce inflammation and strengthen collagen. The saline levels in a Myers' Cocktail are instrumental in replenishing the loss of electrolytes and fluids in the body.
At-Home IV Therapy in Tulsa, OK
How does in-home IV therapy work? Within an hour of your call or text, a Hydrate You IV professional will show up at your door ready to administer the Myers' Cocktail IV. After assessing your vital signs and having you sign a waiver, we'll administer a Myers' Cocktail infusion in a way that's safe, painless and highly effective — and that's it!
If you have questions about how the administration process works or would like to customize the Myers' Cocktail IV with add-ins, call or text us at (918) 520-1238 at any point during the process and we'll get back to you right away.
IV add-ins from Hydrate You IV include:
- Additional Saline
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B Complex
Ingredients in a Myers' Cocktail
The Myers' Cocktail includes a variety of vitamins and minerals, including:
- Magnesium: Magnesium aids in calcium absorption and contributes to overall bone health. The mineral is involved in over 300 biochemical reactions throughout the body. It can also help relieve migraines and PMS symptoms, maintain heart health, reduce anxiety and decrease the risk of developing diabetes.
- Zinc: Zinc has been proven to boost immune health, reduce your risk of age-related diseases, speed wound healing, reduce inflammation and help clear up acne. The mineral can also stabilize blood sugar levels and help keep your eyes, skin and heart healthy.
- Glutathione: There are many benefits of glutathione. The antioxidant can help reduce cell damage in liver disease, improve insulin sensitivity, reduce ulcerative colitis damage, prevent the progression of cancer and more. Without adequate levels of glutathione, you may be at risk of dangerous medical conditions, including heart disease, stroke and Alzheimer's disease.
- Calcium: Calcium helps maintain optimal body weight, prevents premenstrual depression, regulates blood pressure and protects cardiac muscles. Two well-known benefits of calcium is that it prevents osteoporosis and strengthens bones.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C helps protect against immune system deficiencies, eye disease, cardiovascular disease and can even promote supple skin. A concentrated dose of this vitamin can supercharge your immune system and help your body better handle stress.
- Vitamin B complex: Vitamin B complex has been proven to help prevent infections and support a healthy appetite, proper nerve function, healthy brain function and digestion, cell health, growth of red blood cells, optimal eyesight and improved energy levels.
- Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 is known to improve concentration and prevent memory loss. It may also support bone health and help with anemia prevention and red blood cell formation.
- Saline: The Myers' Cocktail IV includes a sterile saline solution that rehydrates your body, delivering nutrients directly to your bloodstream and ensuring optimal absorption.
How Much Does a Myers' Cocktail IV Cost?
A Myers' Cocktail IV costs between $175 and $225, depending on any special promotions.
In-Home Myers' Cocktail IV Therapy in Tulsa, OK
The Myers' Cocktail IV includes magnesium, calcium, vitamin C and B vitamins for optimal rehydration. If you're dealing with chronic pain or any range of conditions such as asthma, fatigue, migraines, muscle spasms, depression, fibromyalgia and more, a Myers' Cocktail infusion may be for you.
Backed by an ER physician's group specializing in telemedicine, Hydrate You IV has helped thousands of patients recover from a wide range of symptoms and ailments. When you choose IV fluid therapy, you'll get a blast of vitamins, fluids, nutrients and antioxidants designed to help you overcome any number of symptoms.
At Hydrate You IV, we believe IV therapy should be painless, efficient and accessible. We use a topical numbing spray so you can enjoy pain-free treatment right in the comfort of your own home. Reach out to our team, and we'll be happy to discuss the Myers' Cocktail IV or our other IV therapy packages with you.
To book an appointment, call or text us at (918) 520-1238.