When you're experiencing nausea — whether from the stomach flu, food poisoning or morning sickness — you want to find relief fast. Nausea can prevent you from being productive at work or school and cause you to lose fluids that your body needs.
When you choose mobile IV therapy for nausea, you'll see a speedy recovery time and may even feel better within hours. In-home IV therapy is ideal for treating nausea because it restores the nutrients your body loses through diarrhea and vomiting and delivers vitamins and fluids directly into your bloodstream.
Hydrate You IV comes to you when you're feeling miserable, so getting well has never been easier.
The Process of In-Home Nausea IV Therapy
Backed by an ER physician's group specializing in telemedicine, we have helped thousands of patients recover from nausea and other ailments in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Call or text us at (918) 520-1238 at any point, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
After you call or text to request an appointment, a member of our team will arrive at your door within an hour. They will assess your vital signs and symptoms before asking you to sign a waiver. All IV fluid treatments are safe and painless — we use a topical numbing spray before administering our in-home nausea IV therapy.
IV Fluids That Treat Nausea
We recommend the Myers' Cocktail IV package to help cure nausea. The Myers' Cocktail includes IV medication such as Zofran, which is known to prevent nausea and vomiting. The Myers' Cocktail has the fluids, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins you need to quickly and safely rehydrate your body, including:
- 1000cc Normal Saline
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B Complex
Who Uses IV Fluids for Nausea?
Many people take advantage of mobile IV therapy to help alleviate nausea at home. There are many situations that may call for IV medications and fluids for nausea, including:
- Cold and flu: When you have a cold or the flu, the body's need for nutrients increases. By introducing crucial minerals and vitamins into the bloodstream at high doses via IV therapy, they are 100% available to fight off any lingering illness.
- Food poisoning: Food poisoning, which can start within hours of consuming contaminated food, can induce nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and even fever. IV fluids and medications combat these symptoms and help you find relief fast.
- Morning sickness: In-home nausea IV therapy is designed specifically to help the body replenish depleted fluid volumes and electrolyte levels. Help cure your nausea with safe, effective IV medications.
- Hangovers: Opting for IV fluids for nausea is one of the most effective ways to alleviate hangover symptoms. These can range from headache and upset stomach to vomiting and dizziness.
- Car or motion sickness: Motion sickness can occur when riding on a train, plane, car or boat. You may experience nausea when the movements send messages to the brain that do not match up with what you perceive. Mobile IV therapy can help cure nausea related to motion sickness.
Get Mobile IV Therapy for Fast Nausea Relief in Tulsa, OK
Nausea, especially when persistent, can significantly disrupt your life. At the very least, nausea can cause immense discomfort and affect your ability to complete everyday tasks. With in-home nausea therapy from Hydrate You IV, you can get help without having to leave your home, office or hotel room.